Wednesday, July 6, 2011

long hair


Worlds Longest Hair
Worlds Longest Hair
Worlds Longest Hair
Worlds Longest Hair
Worlds Longest Hair
Worlds Longest Hair
The maximum hair length that is possible to reach is about 15 cm for infants (below the age of 1), about 60 cm for children (below the age of 13), and generally 100 cm for adults. Documentation for decrease of the maximum length with age cannot be found in the literature. Some individuals can reach excessive lengths. Lengths greater than 150 cm are frequently observed in long hair contests................
Women often have a stronger inclination towards long hair than men do. Younger women tend to have longer hair than older women. Hair length and quality can act as a cue to a woman's youth and health, signifying reproductive potential


I have used castor oil on my scalp for almost a year (mixed with avocado oil, which is lighter and is also said to encourage growth). My hair grew incredibly well all last year (I went from BSL and am now less than an inch shy of tailbone - all this with regular trims).
I stopped using castor oil over the past two months (due to lack of time) and my hair has grown significantly slower. I know hair tends to grow slower in the winter, but still - I'm thinking there's probably a link. Of course, scalp massages themselves help, too, but I'm pretty certain the castor oil gave my hair growth a boost, too. At least on me

No comments:

Post a Comment